- The 6,000th Screw Compactor is sold.
- Introduction of a modern robotic welding system for the manufacturing process at GREIS
- From 01.01.2014, Bernd Henrich takes over as sole shareholder and managing director of the entire Henrich Group. Walter Henrich retires as company shareholder.
- In mid September, “Running Arcs” is delivered. This is already the fifth Richard Serra sculptor to be completed by STEELforming.
- Major contract from North Africa: 240 Underground Container Collecting Systems are delivered to Egypt.
- To mark the 50th Anniversary of Stahlbehälterbau GREIS GmbH, there is an “Open Day” organised at the Henrich Group in June.
- The Production area is extended by 2,000 m² to provide a total production area of 9,500 m².
- The first Richard Serra sculpture “Junction” is completed at SFG STEELforming.
- On April 1st. 2010, SFG STEELforming GmbH is founded by Bernd Henrich, who also becomes managing director of the company.
- The Henrich Group’s administration building is extended and second floor added.
- Bernd Henrich becomes the sole managing director. Günter and Reiner Greis leave the company.
- The 1,000th. Screw Compactor is sold to a German discounter in Finland.
- The first orders for Screw Compactors beyond the borders of Germany.
- Reiner Greis and Bernd Henrich are appointed authorized signatories at GREIS from March 1993.
- On May 1st. 1993, the company H&G Entsorgungssysteme GmbH is founded. Managing directors and shareholders are Reiner Greis and Bernd Henrich.
- Development and launching of Underground Systems and Screw Compactors.
- Change of name to Stahlbehälterbau GREIS and legal status from a “KG” (limited partnership) to a “GmbH” (private limited company). Managing directors are Günter Greis and Walter Henrich. Their sons Reiner Greis and Bernd Henrich also join the company and appointed authorized signatories from March 1993.
- First skips / roll-on/roll-off containers manufactured and delivered.
- On January 1st. the company Oskar Greis KG is founded by Oskar Greis, his son Günter Greis and son-in-law Walter Henrich. The main focus is boiler and apparatus engineering, as well as welded structures. Oskar Greis is a master smith.
- Establishment of the production site at Lützelner Straße 46 in Burbach.